Thursday, February 12, 2009

Gina


Meet Gina, short for Regina, which means queen in Italian and she truly is the queen of the house!
She's also kept me sane this week while I've had a stomach virus that totally flattened me.
And, she keeps me sane and listens to me complain when I get stumped with the technology here. Not being a digital native, I find I really need to play with this stuff to get comfortable with it. I'm trying, but this photo, for instance, was supposed to be a trading card. I managed to make the card but haven't figured out how to upload it. It tells me the file may be corrupted-don't want to go there as I'm still reconfiguring a corrupted profile. So... having fun, wish there was more time to play with these things now, but will definitely play more in the future, and feeling overwhelmed!

2 comments:

  1. What kind of dog is Gina? She's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's an adopted mutt; we think part Schnauzer with those eyebrows and the beard!

    Should you ever want to adopt, I highly recommend Roger's Rescues. They area great foster service, keep the dogs in foster homes until they can work up a profile on them, and then make sure they fit into your home & lifestyle. We'd had some prior bad matches with other groups and were really impressed with them.

    ReplyDelete